About Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
Applied Materials, Inc. is a global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. The company's expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. Applied Materials operates in two primary segments: Semiconductor Systems and Applied Global Services.
Founded on November 10, 1967, by Michael A. McNeilly and others, Applied Materials is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States.
Applied Materials provides equipment, services, and software for the manufacture of semiconductor chips, flat panel displays, solar photovoltaic cells, flexible electronics, and energy-efficient glass.
Short History of Applied Materials, Inc:
- November 1967 – Founded by Michael A. McNeilly and others.
- 1972 – The company went public and was listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 1980s – Expanded into the semiconductor equipment business.
- 2000s – Diversified into providing equipment for flat panel displays and solar products.
- 2013 – Announced a merger with Tokyo Electron, which was later called off.
- 2020 – Applied Materials announced significant advancements in semiconductor technology.
|Mr. Gary E. Dickerson||President, CEO & Executive Director||2.62M||N/A||1957|
|Mr. Brice A. Hill||SVP, CFO & leads Global Information Services||3.02M||N/A||1967|
|Dr. Omkaram Nalamasu||Senior VP, CTO & Chair of the Growth Technical Advisory Board||1.16M||N/A||1958|
|Dr. Prabu G. Raja Ph.D.||President of Semiconductor Products Group||1.52M||N/A||1963|
|Mr. Timothy M. Deane||Group Vice President of Applied Global Services||862.51k||N/A||N/A|
|Mr. Jeff Bodner||Corporate VP, Corporate Controller & Chief Accounting Officer||N/A||N/A||1968|
|Mr. Michael Sullivan||Vice President of Investor Relations||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ms. Teri A. Little||Senior VP, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary||2.7M||N/A||1965|
|Mr. Joseph M. Pon||Corporate Vice President of Communications, Public Affairs & Workplace||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ms. Susan J. Schmitt Winchester||Senior VP & Chief Human Resources Officer||N/A||N/A||1963|